If you desire to change from one major to another, you should go to the advisement center of your new major, fill out a Change of Major Form, and have it signed. At the same time, you should complete a graduation plan, singed by your advisor that details each successive semester's classes.
Graduate students who want to change degree levels should check with Graduate Studies for information and necessary forms.

Once the paperwork is completed and approved, your change of major is entered into the university computer system. That change will automatically come across a data link to International Services' student database and will be uploaded to the government's SEVIS database.

You should request a new Form I-20 from International Services whenever you change your major so that your current I-20 major matches your actual university major. You will need to turn in your signed graduation plan when you make your request.