The information contained in this website is provided as an informational service to the international students, faculty, staff, employees and administrators of Brigham Young University.
The information is meant to be helpful, but we make no representation, claim, promise or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this website or any associated site.
As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be seen or interpreted as legal opinions provided by Brigham Young University and should certainly not be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.
Neither BYU nor International Student and Scholar Services is responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this website, nor for the results obtained from reliance or use of this information in any way.
Services we provide:
- Orientation for new international students and exchange visitors
- Academic advisement prior to counseling with a department advisor
- Authorization and advisement regarding travel
- Employment eligibility advisement and authorization
- Advisement regarding U.S. lawful visa status
- Cultural networks for international students to assist one another
- Resource referral to various university offices, services, and programs
- Workshops providing information and assistance
- Advisement and assistance to dependents of international students and exchange visitors