Brigham Young University, a private university sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, offers a full range of academic and extra-curricular programs.
Over 2,200 international students represent over 120 countries and bring a rich diversity of culture and experience to our campus of over 30,000 students located in Provo, Utah, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) south of Salt Lake City.
- Intensive English language study at the English Language Center (ELC)
- Various certification programs—check with the sponsoring department for details
- Undergraduate Bachelor's Programs
- Master's and Doctoral Programs
Please note: International Services has no responsibility for admissions — we assist those already admitted.
Toggle ItemELC Studies
- Studying at the ELC level can result in obtaining proficiency in oral and written English that could qualify you for enrollment in an undergraduate program at BYU or some other school.
- Apply directly to the ELC program by clicking the button below
Toggle ItemUndergraduate Studies
- Studying at the undergraduate level can result in obtaining a bachelor's degree in a major field of study and typically takes four years to complete.
- Please click on the following link for a list of Undergraduate Programs Offered
- Apply through Enrollment Services by clicking the button below
Toggle ItemGraduate Studies
- Study at the graduate level usually begins upon completion of a bachelor's degree and results in a Master's degree and/or Doctoral degree.
- Please click on the following link for a list of Graduate Programs Offered
- Apply through Graduate Admissions — Information and Application
- Law school students should apply directly through the J. Reuben Clark Law School
Toggle ItemResources for Becoming a Non-immigrant Student in the U.S.
We strongly encourage you to do your own research depending on your individual circumstances, however, the links provided below will give you a good start: